Written by CCP User
"Soup for the soul-survival kits"
We are currently gathering donations and supplies to offer our essential "Survival Kits" including groceries, food, toiletries, masks, hand sanitizer, and more... Each kit will also include hot soup prepared at Thirsty Joe's Cafe" or the Brasil Coffee Shop.
Two locations Starting May 12th, weekly, until supplies run out.
- Thirsty Joe's Cafe in the Business Innovation Center at 379 Columbia Street, Fall River, will be offering these "Soup For The Soul-Survival Kits" via curbside pick up and delivery Tuesday's from 4-6 pm
- The Brasil Coffee Shop at 1414 Pleasant St. for curbside pick on Saturdays from 10-12 pm.
These kits are intended for vulnerable and immigrant families and individuals in our Greater Fall River community.
Registration required: If you would like to make a request or know someone in need of a "Soup For The Soul-Survival Kit" (SFSSK) please fill out the form linked below.
Click here to get a kit
We need your help!
If you can or know of someone that can donate time or supplies to this program or someone in need please contact us with the information below.
Special thanks to our many donors, volunteers, and sponsors:
- Blount Foods
- Episcopal City Mission
- Business Innovation Center
- Thirsty Joe's Cafe
- Donna Miller
- Sony Fernandes
- Christopher Nielsen
- Scott Boland
- Marisol Concepcion
- Lizzie Renolds
- First Lady Things
- Home Depot
- The Brasil Coffee Shop
- Rose Burato - https://www.facebook.com/brasilcoffeeshopfallriver
- American Patriot Sales
- Lavesques Meats - Paul & Nadine
- Laura Bradley
- Domino's Pizza
- Fall River Rotary Club
- Lucas Furtado
- Tony David - www.rederadios.com
- New Life SOCO Fall River Church
- Karla Otoni -Servicos Notariais / Tradução
- Miriam Amaral Grossi
- Advogada Amy Long - https://www.facebook.com/loaal1/